Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks

Talk about Christmas in Feb! Thanks, Slab, for your overly generous batch of crappie jig bodies. I was overwhelmed and wonder if I will ever wear them out. If they don't raise Lake Austin and Lake LBJ soon I think I will go crazy! I cannot tell you and others how much I have learned from this forum and your member's willingness to share knowledge and insights. It has raised the bar so much higher than if I muddled through it by myself like my first 50 years. Again, thanks. Dennis

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Likes S10CHEVY, scrat LIKED above post

stormcloud is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Got mine also. Dennis covered my sentiments. Pretty good deal just for reading a thread and replying to it. They will
    be put to good use. And, they were in my price range. Thank you Slab.
    Tell'em I'll be there.
    Likes scrat LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! Got my Matrix Mini Shad today in the mail today. Like Dennis and Stormcloud said a Christmas present in February. What else can I say Crappie.Com is #1 web site . And the best Moderators also not to leave them out as they keep this site #1 and the most family friendly site on the web also. Thanks you so much Ed Moes AKA Slab and Matrix Shad company.

Check their company out here they have a lot of good products.

Matrix Mini - Matrix Shad

Be safe and good luck fishing