Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Service for TJ Stallings

Post Thanks / Like

Default Service for TJ Stallings

From Ron Stallings:

It is with heavy hearts, we here at the TTI-Blakemore family are contacting you to inform you that TJ Stallings passed away due to complications from Cancer.
    Below you will find the details on arrangements for his memorial.

The service will be held this Saturday at Jordan Dam State Ramp in Wetumpka at 12:30. It will be a short celebration of life. Then the family will get in boats and lay a wreath in the water. No word yet as to what else will happen. Please honor TJ's memory by wearing your fishing clothes. Jeans, fishing shirts and your favorite fishing hat would be perfect.

In lieu of flowers or gifts, please make a donation to the Future Fisherman Foundation. www.futurefisherman.org
    Please grab a child by the hand and show them the beautiful outdoors that TJ loved so much. That child may be the one that takes TJ's place in the future to hold dear the passion he had for the outdoors and give the gift of knowledge to others in TJs memory. Thanks for the love and support.

Sincerely, The TTI-Blakemore Family

Here's a good read about TJ on the Fishing Tackle Retailer Website. It's really good, you have to read it: Fishing Tackle Retailer on TJ Stallings

We will always remember you TJ.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Our thoughts and prayers are with his family. May he rest in peace. Well done thou good and faithful servant.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm just about useless right now. Everything written in these links above is the TJ I met years ago. Over the years I saw him on a TV show here, mentioned in an article there, and reconnected with him a few years back. We emailed back and forth on a few subjects and his help shortened the decisions I made on these things. All you ever had to do was ask. I hadn't spoken with him for 20 years and when we got on the phone it was like we had seen each other a few weeks ago. We, as a society, need more just like him. Happy to have known him..........
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around
    Likes Slab, STUMP HUNTER, shipahoy41 LIKED above post

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Thoughts and Prayers goes out to the Family and Friends.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4