Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: rango

Post Thanks / Like

Default rango

Calvin and Sam called me this morning and said that they were not going wateree. It was to cold and to windy to even try. However I belive they are going to try again on Wed. I will also be making that trip. So if you feel the urge come on down.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rhoadie
    Calvin and Sam called me this morning and said that they were not going wateree. It was to cold and to windy to even try. However I belive they are going to try again on Wed. I will also be making that trip. So if you feel the urge come on down.
    ok,, ill look at it and see what i can work up but right now it looks doubtful. around here i drive my old nissan when im fishing, and the wife drives the new ford. shes told me last night when i told her i needed the truck to go to wateree that she has some docs appts this week and will want the new truck for them trips and i think she said she had an appt for tues and wed. i dont like pulling the beast that far down the road as im afraid the nissan may leave me stranded down the road cause of its age and creaky joints.
    I dint take an anchor today and i beleive if i had, we could have anchored out there in the magic spot and fished tightline over the side and a couple slip corks thrown out and done some good. my electric is only a 36 lb thrust and trying to stay on location out there today was out of the question in the beast with the wind like it was. wesleys last trip down he said he anchored and caught fish anchored. today would have been perfect for using an anchor.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...