Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Product review: Liftsaver Plus TM Mount

Post Thanks / Like

Default Product review: Liftsaver Plus TM Mount

Just got back from my first trip out to lake since installing my new xi5 and Liftsaver plus mount. Both products are awesome! I contemplated ever going back to an electric steer tm after having a terrova on a ranger boat. The foot pedal was slow and the thing hung off the boat and was always hitting trailer and docks. When I saw the Liftsaver plus mount, I figured I'd try again. The xi5 was for me since running Lowrance graphs. First opinion of xi5 is two thumbs up. I used the anchor, cruise control, heading lock, and both the remote and foot pedal today. Big improvement over the older terrova I had. Now for the Liftsaver mount. This bracket allows you to pivot the motor back completely into the boat when launching. No hitting roller on trailer. In addition, it was super windy today, and blowing into the dock I was launching from. If the motor would have been deployed while pulling trailer out, the xi5 would have taken a beating. I got the black powder coated plus model, which also allows me to remove tm quickly for overnight trips. One other great thing, this mount allowed me to use the existing holes from my Fortrex for mounting rather than drilling more holes in my ranger. And lastly, this mount allowed me two get a much better install because I could use the 6 existing holes. These motors have such a small footprint and have to hang over so much, I would have only had four bolts mounting it to my boat. All around great deal.
    I know this sounds like an advertisement, but I assure you, I am just very happy with this product. I rely heavily on the opinions of you guys on this forum on products I'm considering, so I figured I'd share this with you guys. Thanks.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 724
Size:  50.8 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 772
Size:  53.6 KBIf anyone has any questions, I'd be happy to answer them.

Post Thanks / Like

I forgot to post the website for those that want to see more.
    LiftSaver TM Mounting Bracket

They have some good videos of the mount in action on YouTube as well