Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rigging my new G3 Sportsman

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rigging my new G3 Sportsman

wanted to let everyone know that I got my new Spyderlok 4 pole holders in today and they are much nicer than the pictures on their site shows them to be . great guy to deal with and a sponsor here too. also bought one of their rod racks , and now to the installing as soon as I get my poles in. anyone that is looking to buy holders should definately give Gene a call. I could have gotten some a little cheaper but I do not think they would be as nice as the Spyderlok's. they are the Cadillac of rod holders .
    Likes "G", Erin Brewer, pineplace, Spaceman, moecarama LIKED above post

BAMA S is offline Crappie.com Legend and AL Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Preach on brother

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I like mine......best change I ever made
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Love mine and Gene is great to deal with.

MET Products
    Crappie Reaper Planer Boards
    www.crappiereaper.com

Post Thanks / Like

I love mine! Cant find any that work better in my opinion! The entire rack is fully adjustable and sturdy as can be! And Mr. Gene is definantly a good fella to deal with!

Post Thanks / Like

I am in the market, are the Millennium Spyderloks better than the driftmaster? What are the differences for those that have used both.

Post Thanks / Like

I cant speak for the driftmasters because I never owned them... fished with some folks that have them but not much! The spiderloks are very well built and sturdy they are very adjustable at every point and very easy to make small adjustments. Once you lock it down they are there no worries with the holder slipping or moving. With the spiderloks one fish hitting a pole does not shake the whole rack like others I have fished with.

Post Thanks / Like

I have the Spyderloks ; they are replacing my Driftmasters. What I noticed immediately about Spyderloks was craftsmanship,ease of adjustments, and low profile bases. My Driftmasters were great for crappie but no quite as sturdy for big cats and stripers. The wing nut had to be tightened with pliers to prevent the rod holders from rotating out of position. I almost lost my rods on more than one occasion. The center post was a hollow tube with washers affixed at the top and bottom, it does lock up solid to the crossbar and the base is flush. The Spyderloks do cost a little more, but they are a good investment. I order a second set today for the rear deck.
    Quote Originally Posted by mathewjp View Post
    I am in the market, are the Millennium Spyderloks better than the driftmaster? What are the differences for those that have used both.

Post Thanks / Like

I like my spiderloks and they get put to the test on some big fish as well as crappie fishing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Likes ad1974, moecarama LIKED above post

Eagle 1 is offline Crappie.com Legend and Mississippi Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mathewjp View Post
    you can adjust all four quicker than you can one with wing nuts .larger knobs for arthritic hands . There is no slippage once tighten down . faster put up/down time .
    Likes rebranger, moecarama LIKED above post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast