Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks

I'm not really new to crappie fishing, but new to some of the tactics. Been bootlegs for a few years now. So when I found this site it was awesome.
    I have met some really great folks here.
    Some have taken me under their wings and showed me some new ways to fish and catch crappies.
    I would like to take a moment to thanks these fellow CDC members for all the fishing trips and tips.
    Thank you Red, Scooperdude, Olfishalbizness, BiggDawg, Sinkermaker and Micorps for the open seats on your boats and fishing trips and tips to better myself and fishing. To too many others Thank you for all the tips and gear which you guys have shared with me to better myself and my fishing.
    A big thank you to the man who started this it all. Mr. Slab, you have the best fishing community site on the Web and I'm so blessed and proud to be a small part of it.
    I hope in the future I too can be in a position to help other fishers
    to be able to get on the water and I hope to inspire them to be better in all they do.
    Thank you to everyone for helping make this such an awesome community to be a part of.
    Thank a Veteran every chance you get.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope you don't mind that I moved this to the Main Message Forum. I just wanted it to have more exposure, both for your sake and for those mentioned.

This is what the site is all about, and I think you expressed that very well. Thanks for the kudos, and kudos back to you for the acknowledgement and your Supporter status.
    Likes FisherFore LIKED above post

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

The day will come when it's your turn to pass it on. Glad to hear you're having a good time with it. I learn something new here all the time.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Well said. Thanks to those who take the time to post and help us newbies (some not youngsters though). I believe can teach an old dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Totally agree! been only on for couple months but have met some great guys, met and fished with a guy who was a neighbor turns out and bought a pontoon from a member plus tried a great new recipe for crappie that will be one of my staples from now on. Can't wait for spring camp and meeting new members down in FL when I go there in March.

Slab you have a great fraternal organization based on common interests and who really are willing to help each other be better sportsman and it's a real community. Thanks!