Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Final Order: Immediate Ban on Lead on Federal Fishing and Hunting Lands

Post Thanks / Like

Default Final Order: Immediate Ban on Lead on Federal Fishing and Hunting Lands

The stated goal of the ban is to protect animals, birds and fish from lead poisoning. It began immediately and would cover all federal lands by 2022 as it currently stands.

http://conservativetribune.com/obama-order-attack-on-gun/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=sheriffjoe&utm_con %20tent=2017-01-23&utm_campaign=can

Outgoing Obama administration bans lead ammo, sinkers on federal lands | NOLA.com
    Last edited by Lonnie84; 01-23-2017 at 02:46 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

One of the first things Trump did was place a hold on any Obama executive orders that had not gone into effect yet until they could be reviewed. I think this one would fall under that blanket and is unlikely to go through anytime soon if ever.
    Likes Hanr3, Slabprowler LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

This thread has lasted a lot longer than I thought it would. I suspect that is about to change.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deathb4disco View Post
    This thread has lasted a lot longer than I thought it would. I suspect that is about to change.
    INDEED !!

It WON'T stay on here IF politically charged responses continue. Site Rules dictate that "politics" be discussed ONLY on the Way Off Topic Forum !!
    Likes wannabe fisherman LIKED above post