Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Cuzz

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Cuzz

well cuzz do you have anything to say about mississippi fishing this week. I know you all slayed those big crappie, so how about some details.

Post Thanks / Like

Man beagle it was a great time you know the fishing could have been better,and it could have been a heck of alot worse. But we weren't still in missouri,chalk it up as another learning expedetion.
    Crappie fishin is not an adventure it's...a way of life!!

Post Thanks / Like

We did learn a little more this trip when you think you're fishin too slow....slow down....those Mississippi fish dont get in a big hurry for anything!!!
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

maybe that's why us Miss. red necks are so laid back.
    Glad you boys made it home o.k. Wished the fish would co-operate more, but it was good to meet you guys.

Post Thanks / Like

John it was an honor and a privilege to get to meet you,the ole boys were right the fishin was super slow till 3pm then they would turn on a little till dark and thats exactly what happened we had some fun in the trees,hated to see the sun fall behind the trees.How did you and your daughter do over at wolf? i hope ya'll got on em....see you in april.

www.simplycrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

we got on some nice fish around 3:30 or 4:00 in water about too feet deep in some weeds. it was heck getting them out of the weeds, but we kept 9 fish that she cooked for supper. All females? Started to go again yesterday morning, but 30 mph winds changed our minds.
    my son and i are going on the Tenn-Tom for a while this morning and possibly put some switch canes in shallow water to catch spawners around.
    You got one heck of a cousin. I bet he could be a trip to fish with. Ya'll might have to sneak back down here in the fall when the water cools off for some big'uns.
    have fun, buddy. I enjoyed every minute of it.

Post Thanks / Like

Grenada can be a dangerous lake in the wind. Much like Stockton.
    I pounded some 4 footers last year pre fishin'. Then broke my left console loose up at Perry Kansas doing the same thing. That reminds me. I need to fix that.

G.
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

Sneak back down this fall....sounds good to me let us know when they get good,i've never fished in the fall down there,glad ya'll got enough for supper i bet it was a far sight better than our supper at mcdonalds the night before.
    i need to fix that....seems like you said the same thing when you was over for supper a few weeks ago kit....why fix it today when you can put it off till tomorrow....sounds like me.

www.simplycrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

I have a friend that's going through marine repair school. Motors and Fiberglass. I figure he can make a few bucks off of me and show me how to do it correctly. Even if it's incorrect, as long as it holds it's fine with me. My boat will not win any beauty pagents.

G.
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

Default missippi gentleman

John ol'e cuzz would like to say that it was very much an honor to meet such a great person as yourself. you are a very intelligent and smart man that has seen and done alot of things. I lost my dad about five years ago and I just want you to know that your kids are very lucky to have a figure like you in their lives. Looking forward to seeing you again very shortly.
    Crappie fishin is not an adventure it's...a way of life!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast