Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rain

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rain

How is it great all week then when I can go fishing, It is raining! Oh well I guess we need the rain. I was hoping to get some fishing in before it gets cold again.
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

thats the way it is supposed to work just go anyway put on the ole frogg toggs and have a go rain i dont mind wind it blows. go fish enjoy the day.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks beagle. good point, I should not let a little rain ruin my day.
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

sounds like a good day to hangout at cabelas,miller,i think were going to columbia bass pro shop to day to wet to do anything else,beagle keep your powder dry she a gon'a be a wet 1 today
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad I work weekends

Post Thanks / Like

keeping the powder dry for sure been painting some jig heads. tried something new. mixed some silver glitter in red and in black and made some red,and some black with sparkles look pretty good. Miller just as well make leomnade when you are handed lemons huh?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by old fuzzy
    sounds like a good day to hangout at cabelas,miller,i think were going to columbia bass pro shop to day to wet to do anything else,beagle keep your powder dry she a gon'a be a wet 1 today
    just got back from cabelas, did not get wet but my wallet is lighter It is great to have a place to go that just makes you feel good:D

Post Thanks / Like

our cabela's here in st. louis is supposed to open in april.. they have an exact date and everything set, i just don't rememeber it. i love bass pro, but i'm excited to have another "large retailer" option in the area. might force BPS to compete and lower a few prices!
    "We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect"
    -Aldo Leopold

Post Thanks / Like

Keepin dry at Cabelas too... Bought a Fish-On/Mr Crappie 4 rod holder. Man, is it BIG. A 2' long T-bar is like installing a railing on my little Mean 16 Too bad they don't make a 3 holder bar. Gonna put bases on either side of the bow and one in the front so I can use it for still fishing, drifting or maybe even try spider rigging. I can see the tangles now

Looked at the Black Widow, Hi-Tech and Bee Ready offerings but none of them looked as easy to move around the boat. Probably end up putting one on the back too.

Post Thanks / Like

well what a rainey day,went to bps in columbia,mo,their early spring deal,loaded up on those little(1"x12"x16")clear plastic boxes,1.89 ea and they had a shelf full,also 9.88 for pennzoil outboard oil,now let's see i got my jig's,slab buster's)the box to put them in ,the oil for the outboard,(1/2 gal b/jack)now just need some warmer weather,,,,,AND FISH!
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast