Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Cudo's to FishUSA

barrelslime is offline Moderator White Bass/Striper/Hybrid Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Cudo's to FishUSA

Typical winter day. Anticipating the ice storm. Naturally I start surfing the net. Wind up on Fish USA and buy a bunch of baits, I really don't need. Not in a hurry to get my package so I choose free shipping 5-8 days delivery. Great deal. Second day after order it's on my door. Thanks FUSA. I'm going to try some new unconventional baits for dock shooting this year. After the ice leaves I'll report.
    Personal Best 17 1/2"
    " Let us endeavor so to live, that when we come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry." Mark Twain
    Likes Slab, FishUSA, "G", blueball LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

There a great place to get your fishing supplies. With fast shipping and good people to work with when ordering.
    All men are created equal, some work harder in the preseason.
    Thanks to BnM PST, Midsouth Jig, Big River Marina
    Likes FishUSA LIKED above post

FishUSA is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Barrelslime & Gindog - Thank you both for the wonderful compliments, and for shopping with FishUSA!
    Likes barrelslime LIKED above post

barrelslime is offline Moderator White Bass/Striper/Hybrid Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Your welcome. Everything a fisherman needs. I dont ever recall Johnny Morris getting on here and thanking anyone for an order LOL.........
    Personal Best 17 1/2"
    " Let us endeavor so to live, that when we come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry." Mark Twain

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I have always had good dealings with them.

I sure do wish they would have their $5 t-shirt deal again but in color besides grey. Both of my grey ts from the last deal are still in good shape.
    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff
    Likes blueball LIKED above post

FishUSA is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

mrdux - Thank you for shopping with us! We're so glad your experiences have been positive. And thank you for your input, we will definitely consider another color once we sell out of the gray!

Post Thanks / Like

Bought from them several times, no complaints. I always look there first when shopping around.
    HAND TIED CRAPPIE JIGS CRAPPIECOLLECTORS JIGS

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CRAPPIECOL...g_id=515350944