For us guys on limited income. I made a $12 mount for my new Helix7. mounts at Bass Pro are $50 to $70. all the pieces I bought at Lowe's a 1/2 in floor flange, a 1/2 to 1/4 reducer, a 1/4" all thread nipple it is about 1" long 2- 1/4 in 90s, a 5" 1/4 nipple and a 1/2-20 x1 1/2 bolt. screw the reducer into the flange then the first 90 then the 5in nipple then the 2nd 90. drill a 1/2" hole in the center of the mount that comes with the unit. need board that the mount will secure to and drill a 1/2 "hole matching the one you drilled in the mount. I had a piece of 3/8's piece of Lexan which is tougher than wood to use as the mounting board and will not rot or crack I cut it the size of the mount. Then place the bolt thru the mount and board/plastic or what ever you use for the mount the bolt is hand tight for swivel action and the black pipe is also hand tight for tilt side to side and other angles.the supplied mount with the unit is for tilt.
If not clear send me an e-mail or text me with your phone or e-mail address and I can text you a picture.
[email protected] or 417-300-5282
Thanks for looking and Happy Trails