Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Big ol Slab

Post Thanks / Like

Default Big ol Slab

Hey guys! I got one 17.25 inches long and it weighed 3lbs. 6oz, yesterday in the pouring snow!

Post Thanks / Like

Default A Good One!

Quote Originally Posted by croppiedude
    Hey guys! I got one 17.25 inches long and it weighed 3lbs. 6oz, yesterday in the pouring snow!
    What lake did it come from? Its a good one for sure, deep/shallow? We want the skinny!!! lol Speck

Post Thanks / Like

WOW what a fish i'm still waiting on one like that, maybe someday. all i can do is keep trying. can you post a pic? would like to see it.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Default Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by croppiedude
    Dude! That's one big Croppie, Way to go Croppiedude. lol Yeah post a pic on the brag board or something we wanna look at the slab!
    "To catch fish, you gotta be on the fish!"

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys! Thanks for the kind words. I caught it on Watts Bar in about 15' of water. I wanted a picture but I don't have a digital camera. My friend is mounting it for me and he has a camera. When he gets it done I will post a picture. I don't normally brag about a fish but I had to tell someone about that one. Don't catch all of 'em!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I am glad to see some one has found some of those pigs on the Bar. Where were you at on the lake and wherer was it snowing at? It spit some at the house on Sunday. Congrads again on that slab!!!
    If in doubt, cross their eyes!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishin3
    I am glad to see some one has found some of those pigs on the Bar. Where were you at on the lake and wherer was it snowing at? It spit some at the house on Sunday. Congrads again on that slab!!!

I was at Whites Creek. It just spit snow most of the day but for a while it absolutely poured. They want the baits slow and methodical right now. You have to have the patience of Job to fish for them. I'll be glad when pre-spawn starts.

Post Thanks / Like

We caught some huge slab like that 2 yrs ago in Blue Springs and they wanted sooooo slow it was like you were not even reeling. And then slow down some more. Congrads again.
    If in doubt, cross their eyes!!