Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Need Help finding a jig and a hook

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need Help finding a jig and a hook

Can anyone help me out with finding the makers or where to order a chartreuse colored Aberdeen hook and a longlining jig with a 60 degree hook eye? Can't remember where I saw the jig advertised at but would like to try em out. I used to be able to get the chartreuse hooks locally but they don't carry them anymore and my home lake crappie love them!
    Fishing is like pizza.......Even when it's not that good, it's still pretty good!
    Member of Lanier Crappie Anglers.com or net

Post Thanks / Like

Did a quick look through Capt hooks and the only chartreuse hook is an Eagle Claw E570 Chartreuse but it's a 90 degree bend and they only have size 8 and 10

Captain Hook's Discount Warehouse

No other brands listed a chartreuse hook - you could send them an email and ask.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought some at last years fishing show from the Crappie Magnet booth. The head was chartreuse, not the hook.

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

PM DrNip or Jackie53 on here. Think both pour a head with 60 degree hook. They might be able to help you out. Check some of the Walley sites for your colored hooks.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979