Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: When Dogs Attack

Post Thanks / Like

Default When Dogs Attack

Call Cesar the Dog Whisperer. Hey Cane Pole did they put that dog down or are they just going to put him in quaranteen for a few weeks?
    Last edited by Moose1am; 01-16-2005 at 09:54 PM.
    Regards,

Moose1am

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default doggone

Quote Originally Posted by Moose1am
    Call Cesar the Dog Whisperer. Hey Cane Pole did they put that dog down or are they just going to put him in quaranteen for a few weeks?
    isolation for 2 weeks, then termination. owners want no responsibility of liability.
    some folks just want stuff, and don't want responsibility for the stuff they want.
    make any sense here?
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Found this article in my search of the web

http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/...ome/P35347.asp

Maybe they got a call from their homeowners insurance agent. Believe me you don't want to be without homeowners insurance. And if someone drops you for this type of thing or any other reason you can be sure that all the other insuracnce companies in the area will know about it.

Dogs are a big responsibilty

I went for a walk just in my neighborhood this summer and found out where the mean dogs all lived after one time out. And I never left the street that I live on. There were two houses that had mean dogs that were on the other side of the garage door. Overhead garage door was opened about 6" at the bottom where the dogs could stick their noses out and see what was going on. All I could see was White Teeth. LOL. It's a shame that there are so many dogs running loose. I use to walk about 2.5 miles down the road and stopped doing that because of all the dogs that were running loose.
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Default The Latin Dog Man

They should have called on Cesar Millan the Dog Whisper

http://www.dogpsychologycenter.com/
    Regards,

Moose1am