Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Maximizer Questions

Post Thanks / Like

Default Maximizer Questions

I had a Maximizer a loong time ago and loved it. Could any please let me know where I could find another one? I know they are not made anymore but I am willing to pay a fair price. I can't afford another trolling motor and I have become disabled and the maximizer sure help me. By useing my foot controlled motor for a long period of time my nack begins to hurt. I sure would appreciate it.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey there Jig Man, I can help you out on this question. Minn-Kota quit building the Maximizers probably 15 or more years ago. I guess that they would rather you pay more and buy a variable speed trolling motor.
    When I bought mine they had been out of production for 10 years. I called Minn-Kota and the lady said that she thought that she had seen a new one in the warehouse that someone had sent back for a store credit or something years ago.
    She went and looked and sure enough I got the last one Minn-Kota ever sold!
    I watch E-Bay all the time and they will have one come up on auction every couple of months. I don't know where people find them but most of the time they are new/never installed in the original box!
    They average going for inbetween 120.00 to 150.00
    We just bought one off E-Bay for a friend of mine that has never been installed this week!
    If I see another one come up I'll shoot you a PM.
    CATCH A BIG-UN