Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: swivel size chart

Post Thanks / Like

Default swivel size chart

where can I find a good size chart that is easy to judge the size of swivels, I need 3-way and snap and just plain swivels. I would like to order them if I can find out what sizes to order. last time I ordered some they were 4 or 5 times as big as I wanted and had a strength rating of about 4 lbs. China's best I beleive .they were supposed to be size #1/0 . what sizes do most of you that use swivels buy and from where do you get them? it is strange that google does not seem to have a chart or maybe I am not speaking the right google language

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

FISHING TACKLE for bass fishing, crappie, walleye, trout.Fishing lures, fishing hooks, lead molds. B

https://www.jannsnetcraft.com/Catalo...FQIKaQodS8cMKA

Go to these and request a catalog. Both have pretty decent sizing charts on the pages where that product is listed. Barlow's would be your fastest since it is in the DFW area.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you looking for something like this page shows ?? : China Fishing Tackle, Fishing lure, fishing swivel/snap supplier - Zhejiang New Vision I. /E. Co., Ltd.

I found them by Google search for "swivels" ... then clicked on "Images" : https://www.google.com/search?q=swiv...UIBygC#imgrc=_

Hope that helps, or at least points you in the right direction.

When I buy them, I usually get the next to smallest size ... but I buy them off the shelf, by sight, from local tackle stores or WallyWorld, since I only buy a couple of packs at a time. And even those are always duo-lock snaps. I don't do 3way or barrel swivels, but if I did ... I'd likely do them the same way.
    Likes "G" LIKED above post

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I found that ordering from those Chinese firms that their sizing is way off. Ordered some #10's from a couple of different places but they were so small I could barley see the eye on them. Recently someone on the board posted about buying Chinese and had a comparison chart for sizing but I can't remember who it was.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

Post Thanks / Like

Here's a direct link to download the parts sheets from Janns Netcraft
    Fishing Hook Size Chart

I can get you a swivel chart from Chinese swivels when I get home - I bought mine on Ebay from a recommendation and they work great.

Post Thanks / Like

Here's the swivel chart from where I get my swivels, below the pic of the swivel is a chart just click on it and it comes up full screen
    Lot of Rolling Swivels Nickel Coated Fishing Tackle All Size | eBay