Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody use Bottomline fishfinders?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anybody use Bottomline fishfinders?

Does anybody use Bottomline fishfinders? I notice that they are really priced low but have like 480 pixel count and boast of 1/2 inch target separation.
    CATCH A BIG-UN

Post Thanks / Like

I have an older bottomline and i love it but they are priced cheaper now for a reason, they use to be the top of the line but now they are where the name says " bottomline" spend hte extra money and get a lowrance or a humminbird.
    fighting for this country(it can't always be someone ELSE'S SON)
    keep on fishin

Post Thanks / Like

I have this one: http://tinyurl.com/ywqwzr
    Set it up for my portabote like this:
    Got to say it was the best 40 bucks I've spent on fishing gear yet.
    I have a jig with a face like this!:eek:

Ranger690 is offline Crappie.com Legend and 2021 Crappie.com Man of the Year
    Post Thanks / Like

I gave mine away. It was junk. It was a 320 max. BPS has the Eagle 480 for $160 during their spring sale. Get one.

http://www.crappie.com/gr8vb3/showth...tomline+dayton

Dayton

Post Thanks / Like

i bought one of the bottom line tournament models. it was junk, pure and simple. go with lowrance or hummingbird or garmin. im suprised the bbb lets em sell such junk and even more suprised bps sells em.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Gosh, I guess I'm using junk and likeing it??? I have the Bottomline Tournament 1101. Apparently I don't know what I've been missing with the more expensive ones. My other two Bottomline's were Fishin Buddy's for my float tube, and they worked pretty good too. I have never considered any of these "junk"... They've all put me on the fish and shown me the depth and bottom structure and a couple have water temp too. Here I thought I was
    s***tin in tall cotton and stylin' with the in crowd. Except for my rowboat... LOL
    I sure hope nobody from this board sees me using my "junk" to find them nice schools of crappie, it would be so embarassing to be seen catching a mess of fish like that....
    I have a jig with a face like this!:eek:

Post Thanks / Like

ive always heard that one mans junk is another mans treasure.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone ever used one of the Bottomline Fishing Buddy self-contained things?
    Been wanting one for my canoe but I also like the way Glowgood has that rigged up. Since I'll be adding a TM to the canoe as well I could just mount it to the TM. uhmmm Thanks for the post. Gave me some ideas!
    Currently a non-fishing slacker! (not for too much longer)

Post Thanks / Like

I bought the 320 and put it on my trolling motor. I used it around 3 or 4 times and took it off. I gave it to my neighbor. Right now the best deal on a sonar is the x67c at cabelas for 149.99...they are sweet little units. I have some fishing buds that have the older bottomlines and they are great. Wish I could say the same thing for the newer ones.
    Sponsored by my wallet!!

Post Thanks / Like

I have a Bottomline Fishing Buddy II I bought at a yard sale. I like it and it has it's uses. I especially like the sidefinding feature, it helps me locate schools of crappie 80 feet away. But, I have a nice Hummingbird unit that I like much better. I often have both units working on my boat. The Fishing Buddy II is portable and uses 3 C cell batteries, which is useful.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast