Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: archives

Post Thanks / Like

Default archives

Don't know if Im not seeing it but, does anyone know how to find old threads from years past?

jigfisherx is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General, MO Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure how long you can go back but if you know who posted the subject you can look up their profile and look at previous posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    God bless Charlie Brewer and Bobby Garland.

Post Thanks / Like

best way is to type in key words you are interested in, such as type of bait, particular creek in a lake, time of year, etc. I know that will bring up postings at least as far back as 2006. say, for example, type in kentucky lake in the search field and it brings up a bit more than 7000 old posts. to slim it down, be more specific on what you want to see, say maybe May kentucky lake - that brings up 690 posts
    Last edited by ibmack; 12-08-2016 at 04:31 PM. Reason: additional info.
    Retired golf addict
    Likes dfar LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

It ain't easy...I'll admit. I don't think the search capabilities on here are very good at all. Like...I'm wanting to go look up that thread a while back about who uses what brand of stuff to clean their boats. One product stood out from all the rest. Several people commented on it. I can't search for "clean" or "cleaned" "cleaning" or I'll get all the people's posts about cleaning fish. Well...there won't be anything from keeferfish or sevenfiftynine, but...from all the rest of you there will. So...I wish there were a better search on here. But, oh well...still a great site.

Post Thanks / Like

That would be under the "wax" archives and yes Keeferfish will be on there because he has the boat with the best shine.

keeferfish is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joedog View Post
    people's posts about cleaning fish. Well...there won't be anything from keeferfish
    Try livewell cleaning. I seem to remember that!

Post Thanks / Like

Think the best one mentioned was like totally awsome a dollar store or tree product tried it and it sure took off alot of stain in no time just rinse before it dries. Believe it may have started on Ms. board. Check out ms. post Looking for help cleaning an aluminum boat.