Guys I have to post this message from Billie's Family. Please take the time to read.

Online Status: Offline
Posted: Today at 9:48am
I am the daughter of Billie O'brien of Bay Springs Motel also known in this forum as katchaatcourt.

I have posted a plea for help on behalf of my mother and father. Dad left no life insurance and the next few months are critical to get through. We have the motel for sell and hope for a good sell due to my mother unable to run it alone. I live in Texas and am not able to relocate to help due to obligations to my children here.

I hope that anyone who has been blessed enough to know my father will reach out and bless my mother in her time of distraught.

If you can donate great, if not great too, but I wish for you to write my mother your memories and keep my family in your prayers.

Kathy Charles.
BILLIE O’BRIEN-BAY SPRINGS MOTEL

Mr. Billie O’Brien, 68, of Centre, Alabama, passed away in a car accident on Tuesday, Jan. 30, 2007. Smith-Perry Funeral Home in Centre, Alabama had charge of the memorial arrangements. Mr. O’Brien is survived by his wife, Linda O’Brien; daughter Kathy Charles, Court Clerk, City of Pilot Point; Son-in-law, Deputy James Charles, Denton County Sheriff; grandson Daniel Bell of Pilot Point, Texas; granddaughter Michaela Charles of Pilot Point, Texas; a sister Erin Bohner of North Carolina.

In lieu of flowers donations can be made to the Bill O’brien Memorial Fund

In care of the Point Bank at 200 S. Hwy 377; Pilot Point, Texas 76258

Thank you for continued prayers,

Kathy Charles

Daughter of Billie and Linda O’brien

214-695-9910

Linda O’brien

214-231-9476