Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Help on Terrova trolling motor

Post Thanks / Like

Default Help on Terrova trolling motor

I just got G3 stick steer boat on want a new trolling motor.I am looking at a 55lb Terrova.The confusing part is I am finding motors from $899 to $1249.What is difference? I want motor mainly for trolling and the spot lock feature. The more I look the more confused I get.

Post Thanks / Like

Difference is mainly whether or not it has remote and if that is ipilot or ilink. Unless you are networking your depthfinder to your trolling motor stick with the ipilot.
    1990 Stratos 285 Pro 200 HP Merc
    SpyderLok Rod Holders
    Proud Member of Team Watch The Finger!!!
    (662) 458-8925

Post Thanks / Like

The motors I am looking are ipilot non linked.The only difference i can tell is more expensive has foot pedal. How much do you need foot pedal?

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I use my foot pedal when I single pole fish....I use the remote when trolling. And the foot pedal is nice if your remote battery goes out while fishing and you dont have a spare with you....another price difference is built in tranducer...this transducer is only good for 2D sonar and you will need a adapter to hook it up. Give Brian at BBGMarine.com a call....he has good prices
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Likes Slab, Redge LIKED above post