Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: minnows

Post Thanks / Like

Default minnows

i can not find old post but im sick of never being able to find minnows when im ready to go fishing, i want to buy in bulk and keep them at my house, tell how and what to do, today drove 1 1/2 hours to lake to find out that no one had any minnows. help.
    WE NEED MORE COWBELL

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Crappie,

Check out this site. They are here buy the house and we them. http://www.andersonminnows.com/index.htm

I bought a 30 gal barrel on put a 12v pump in it. Have not used it yet but the guy said it works great.
    Klipsch Speakers
    Crestron
    Dealer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Slipcork
    Hey Crappie,

Check out this site. They are here buy the house and we them. http://www.andersonminnows.com/index.htm

I bought a 30 gal barrel on put a 12v pump in it. Have not used it yet but the guy said it works great.
    So what do they charge for 5 pounds of minnows?

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure. I just give some money to the guys and one of them go get them. I will check tomorrow. Or you may want to call to get shippin rate.

I use a bait shop closer to the house and get 1/2 a pound for $4.50. As the bait shop right by the house will not sale by the pound. And they get $1.50 a doz and she just about counts them.
    Klipsch Speakers
    Crestron
    Dealer

Post Thanks / Like

Go to a local fish hatchery and buy fathead minnows. They're food fish for a pond but they are the same thing you get at a bait shop. For $10 per lb you get about 300 +/- minnows vs $1.50 for 12 minnows.

Post Thanks / Like

How much does anderson cost for 5 pounds shipped to me.

Post Thanks / Like

Crappie 52, I have a extra 55 gal. plastic drum w/lid. You can have it if you want-all you have to do is get a air pump[wallmart has them in aquarium supplies].Thats what I'm going to use-a buddy of mine has the same thing and it works fine. You just have to keep it cool in hot weather,frozen ice jugs work for him. Dennis
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com