Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: LOZ Trip 11-14 thru 11-17

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ Trip 11-14 thru 11-17

Stayed at my buddies on the 55mm; however Monday I launched at Coffman...got an early limit then bass fished with not much success..Tuesday the fog locked me down and didn't get to run to Purvis until 1030...fished for an hour and caught two Crappie.. high sun was making it tough...then decided to bass fish and actually did pretty good..had a toad, peeling drag, then pulled off, did a 360 degree jump stomp, very angry, probably cussed. Wednesday and Thursday launched at Gravios Mill and limited out early in the morning and bass fishing was super slow thereafter. I did get a few nice fish but mostly eaters and the IBCC was out and about. Shooting docks and slip corking/ tight lining minnows in shaded wells was productive. Water needs to cool down some dang near December and still lower 60's except for coves around the 55mm were in the upper 50's.
    "In my father's house are many mansions..." John 14:2
    Likes Manny, tink2432 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like some fun days of fishing. Did you fish any shallow brush on the Gravios Mill area or were you just dock fishing?

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like fun!

Post Thanks / Like

Wanted to go Wens. but stayed with the deer hunting. Glad you are finding them hope to get back after them soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good week going to have to get up there sometime and give that lake a try I've gigged the niangua arm and seen a lot of fish in the past

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LSL Angler View Post
    Sounds like some fun days of fishing. Did you fish any shallow brush on the Gravios Mill area or were you just dock fishing?
    Just dock fishing deep water
    "In my father's house are many mansions..." John 14:2