Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SeaArk 170zx????????

Post Thanks / Like

Default SeaArk 170zx????????

Can anyone tell me some info on SeaArk boats? Are they reliable, built well? I currently own a Bass Cat Panterra II With a 175 merc. but I just had a surgery to repair a disk in my back and don't feel as though it will benefit me at all to keep such a fast boat. My buddy has a 1999 SeaArk 170zx w/ a 75 h.p. Force that I am considering for purchase. Does anyones know about these engines? I have been told they are know better than they where. Are they? Are these boats set up good for Crappie fishing? And last, what kind of price would be considered average for this boat? It is in great condition, he is the original owner, and has probably only had it in the water 10 or less times total. Thanks for your time and input. Also if anyone is looking for a real nice BassCat for a great price let me know. My email is [email protected].

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slimeyslab
    Can anyone tell me some info on SeaArk boats? Are they reliable, built well? I currently own a Bass Cat Panterra II With a 175 merc. but I just had a surgery to repair a disk in my back and don't feel as though it will benefit me at all to keep such a fast boat. My buddy has a 1999 SeaArk 170zx w/ a 75 h.p. Force that I am considering for purchase. Does anyones know about these engines? I have been told they are know better than they where. Are they? Are these boats set up good for Crappie fishing? And last, what kind of price would be considered average for this boat? It is in great condition, he is the original owner, and has probably only had it in the water 10 or less times total. Thanks for your time and input. Also if anyone is looking for a real nice BassCat for a great price let me know. My email is [email protected].
    I have a 75 Force Motor on my boat, and like it very much. I never have had a problem, until last year, and a pin came loose in the carb, and it wouldn't run, but other than that, I have never had any problems. The only thing that bothers me is the amount of time this has been run. It all depends on how the motor was taken care of.
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

Rango on the SC Board runs a SeaArk. Not sure what model.
    Joe

-----------------------------
    Still learning this crappie thing.
    -----------------------------

Post Thanks / Like

I ran a 18' utility type SeaArk from '97 (new) till last year -
    can't begin to tell you how many miles it went in rough water,
    bouncing and slamming - never broke a weld. TOUGH! :D
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

SeaArk is an extremly wellbuilt boat. I've owned 3 of them and with semi-V hull they have a very stable and dry ride. The 20ft that I have now is .125 and is really solid. I've also owned a force motor 87 model that started and ran very well. They just don't have a good resale value so you should get a real deal on that rig. If the motor has sat for long periods of time I would at the least pull the the plugs and shoot some lube oil in each cylinder then turn the flywheel by hand till it lubes the cylinder walls. Good luck to ya paw paw perch
    honey.'':o the weather is to bad to work in the yard so I think I'll go fishing''

Post Thanks / Like

Default 200 Zx

Fixing to sell mind more than likely in about 2 weeks. It has a 150 Merc. on it. They are very good and extremely durable boats.

RIGHT 1WEEZER!

saltyh20 Guest

I have a sea ark and i like it alot i have a 60 johnson on it and it has done me well................ it a 18 footer

Post Thanks / Like

How about the price. What should I expect to pay?

Post Thanks / Like

I had a Sea-Ark ZX200 and used it for 7 years. GREAT boat! Could not ask for a better metal boat. Very well laid out. I would never own another Force engine. I had one and it was junk. But I could of just got a lemon. You will get one of those every now and then. But the sea-ark boats are great.
    I also had back surgery and have gone to a glass boat because of it. A glass boat will give you a smoother ride most of the time.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sea Ark ZX180

I have a Sea Ark ZX180 with a 115 hp Johnson for sale. Sea Ark is a GREAT boat. I have a new Triton TA-196 that I compete in tournaments or otherwise I would keep the Sea Ark.

Bill Braswell
    Team Keelshield

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast