Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BOBBY GARLAND BAIT CONTEST

"D" is offline Super Moderator and 2023 Crappie.Com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default BOBBY GARLAND BAIT CONTEST

BOBBY GARLAND BAIT CONTEST

Bobby Garland Fishing Report Contest ....Post a North Carolina fishing report ....POST TO THIS THREAD

Simply post a current North Carolina Fishing Report in this Thread, with a picture or pictures and you will be entered in the contest.

A picture is required to win.

Please tell us how you did, how you fished (style), and maybe include where you fished, doesn't have to be specific as long as it was in North Carolina.

Any type of fish will count as long as it is caught legally.

I will "like" your post to show you are entered.

I will post on some, but not all of the threads. Don't take this personally.

The contest will only run 16 days, then a random winner will be selected. Instructions will be sent to claim your prize.

So let's let the games begin. Contest will end at 6:00 p.m. on Nov 26. Winner will be announced shortly after.

Mod's I will stick this and unstick it after the contest.

This contest will be for some great Bobby Garland products.

Wow, that's a lot of fishing goodies.

At least 12, packages of Bobby Garland Products

• . Some new prizes for 2016. This is a typical picture of a prize pack. They may vary in colors and some will not have the Mo Glo Juice.

Thank you Bobby Garland for some great prizes. Support those that support us. Visit their website to see more: Bobby Garland
    Team Overalls Travel Squad

FISH for LIFE

HUMANKIND......be both
    Likes Crewmax42, CCSlabz LIKED above post

"D" is offline Super Moderator and 2023 Crappie.Com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

For jdnelson07
    Name:  jor1.jpg
Views: 505
Size:  88.7 KB
    Made it out for one more trip to Jordan. It was slowing going to today. Caught 10 altogether with 4 keepers. All caught on minnows. 2 were caught in 13 fow and the other were caught in 20 fow. The wind got really bad today and called it a day.

FISH for LIFE

HUMANKIND......be both
    Likes Crewmax42, mac crappie LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

BigDawgg and I braved the traffic and ran up to Norman pulled baits around and around. The Stripers didn't show up for the party, the Large Mouth and Catfish were ready to play. i got 5-6 LM and 4-5 Cats the Dawgg took last place with one fish on my rod.
    It was a beautiful day to be on the water and certainly better than being at work.
    Here are the two best Large mouth and were back to back.
    Notice my arms aren't stretched out. They'd be good starters for a tourney.
    Name:  bg6.jpg
Views: 471
Size:  63.2 KB
    Last edited by "D"; 11-10-2016 at 09:57 AM.
    Likes "D", BigDawgg LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Fished the ENO river 2 days this week. Caught around 50 each day and kept about 20 both days. Jigs and minnows 6ft deep in 10-12ft of water. Its only going to get better.

BuzzzzName:  008.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  69.0 KB
    Likes "D", mac crappie, BigDawgg LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Fished Jordan Lake 11/11/16 for about 4 hours in the morning before having to leave to go to work. It was a little slow but caught some nice fish. Tight lined minnows in 18' to 22' of water. Wound up with 25 Keepers. For the first time in a long time I actually caught a Striper too. That was a Suprise thought I had a Big Crappie!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Likes "D" LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Nice post's guys. Thanks "D"

FISH for LIFE

HUMANKIND......be both

Post Thanks / Like

for JordanLimit
    Fished With My Parents on Jordan Today

Had a very good time on Jordan today with my parents. A huge thanks to Charles for letting me use his boat. It's been several years since my Mom has been on the lake crappie fishing and the Tracker Targa was the perfect boat. Fittingly, she ended up catching more fish than anyone else. Had a chance to see Chief at the boat ramp and watch him as he fished.

We fished for a couple of hours with the Armada and then struck it out on our own. I know a smaller cove that has held good fish in the past at this time of year. Several of the fish were over a pound and fun to catch. Here are a few pictures:

FISH for LIFE

HUMANKIND......be both
    Likes buzzbait LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

for turkeyfootnc
    High Rcok 11/11

Started around 4:00 yesterday and kept 15 before dark. Ran out of 3 dozen minnows also! Biggest was 10 inches.

Thanks to all veterans who have or are serving!!

FISH for LIFE

HUMANKIND......be both

Post Thanks / Like

ENO 11/12/16

Met up with Hunter for a Morning of fishing up on the Eno. It was tough going. My excuses are the following:

Weather Change
    Super Moon.

We fished from the big turn before the RR Tracks to way up in the Flat River. Lots of little fish caught with 6 keepers.

Good news is that I have the new boat almost all set up. Rod holders are all installed which is the most important. Now I need to get the I-Pilot and a double seat attachment for the back.

Charles: I enjoyed having you along, the fishing was bad but the company was good! Next time we'll get into some more keepers I promise!

That's Charles with his Saturday Office set up!

-Redboat
    Last edited by "D"; 11-15-2016 at 06:42 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Jordan today. Beautiful weather warmed up nicely. Water temp at 58* Water 22ft bait and fish @15 to 22ft. Lots of fishermen and ladies. Some were doing good and others were not. I had trouble with the perch. Big Bird ate well watching my boat. I kept 5 crappie, 1 cat, and 1 perch so I can eat well also. Thanks for the help everyone. Name:  Catch 11-15-16.JPG
Views: 369
Size:  125.0 KBName:  Jordan 11-15-16.JPG
Views: 433
Size:  106.1 KB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast