Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: broken boat how about a report?

Post Thanks / Like

Default broken boat how about a report?

broken boat heard thru the grape vine that you fished thurs. nite. how about a report. read that rango had a good nite just wanted to know how you did. my week has been too busy to go. give me a call on the land line if you don't want to reveal your success or failure!!! oh by the way how did the ole boat run after a trip to the boat doctor?

Brokenboat Guest

boat ran good but the anchors didn't do to well in the wind and the boat wakes
    we left early wish i had stayed home went into mills creek to get away from all the boats and wind there was a boat in the middle of the creek with no lights just about ran over it if you want to go thurs night let me know i think i'm done with the O.T.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brokenboat
    boat ran good but the anchors didn't do to well in the wind and the boat wakes
    we left early wish i had stayed home went into mills creek to get away from all the boats and wind there was a boat in the middle of the creek with no lights just about ran over it if you want to go thurs night let me know i think i'm done with the O.T.
    Glad to see skinny babies boat ran good. If you get some real anchors your boat will stay put!! That's what I'm talkin bout dawg!!! :D :rolleyes:

By the way, I think they need you to work over seeing as how you are a company man!! :D