Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The election is coming and remember how more than double boat registration

Post Thanks / Like

Default The election is coming and remember how more than double boat registration

I wanted to remind everyone. They were 15.00 a year and went to 33.00 a year.
    Likes FisherFore LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

As long as the money keeps going to the upkeep of the boat landings and and the fish. I think it is a small price to pay.
    Likes brhunt, FisherFore, brucec LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PAM3417 View Post
    As long as the money keeps going to the upkeep of the boat landings and and the fish. I think it is a small price to pay.
    x2 I agree
    Likes brucec LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Still a drop in the bucket compared to most states...

However watch out in the upcoming years for a huge regulation shift in our saltwater fish. Big battle has been ongoing.
    Full day 1/2 day or evening Striper/Crappie fishing trips available at a very affordable price for
    Lake Norman, Badin, Wateree, High Rock.
    Individual maker of the heavy duty "hybrid" A-rig Trolls just like an umbrella rig, Guaranteed to put fish in the boat

https://www.facebook.com/pmmalec Email: [email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/BOLOcharters
    Likes brucec LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Hate the increase but like it has been said cheap if they keep the ramps up. I moved from California, most ramps charged $5.00 each time you launched ( and that was 26 years ago, I hate to think what it is now)

Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately most of us know the money will be diverted to some special fund to build something for one of the politician's cronies. If they used the money for it's intended use as sold to the public I doubt there would be much anyone would say because we definitely need some of our fishing accesses improved. I completely support our government, thru the good and bad, but it's hard to believe them with the history of double talk.
    Likes FisherFore LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

It would be nice to have a set of restrooms at some of these boat ramps around the state!
    Fishing is a science, study, experiment, fail, and succeed...then start over tomorrow. Yeah I'm a science guy.
    03 18ft Xpress Jon boat Center console 90 HP 4stroke Yamaha Humminbird 1199HD SI
    97 14ft Polar Kraft Jon boat 85 Johnson 30hp Lowrance Elite 5 DSI

Post Thanks / Like

That money went to dredging at the coast, esp Oregon Inlet, if I remember correctly.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattbowen61990 View Post
    It would be nice to have a set of restrooms at some of these boat ramps around the state!
    Trash Cans and rest rooms should be mandatory at all boat ramps. I have no problem paying a couple dollars if that's where that money went along with the power bill for the lights.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast