Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Driftmaster crappie stalkers

Post Thanks / Like

Default Driftmaster crappie stalkers

I need some input from you folks that are running the crappie stalkers. I am looking into transporting my rods vertical somehow and wonder if there is enough tension on the stalkers to use those rod resters that slip over those driftmaster posts to hold my rigging rods while I go from place to place on the water. I am trying to keep from having to put a set of tubes on the back of the boat and move them from back to front every time to ride. I don't have enough room to put a set of tubes up front. Just brainstorming a bit that's all. Thanks for yalls input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Yes they work on the crappie stalkers. Have 4 rod resters on my 8 crappie stalkers. Got longline holders on the back and have 4 resters back there for the other 4 rods. They are nice to use when they are out of the water for baiting or changing baits. Especially when there are 2 people fishing up front. Set them in the resters and Reba it hands free.
    Fishing is like pizza.......Even when it's not that good, it's still pretty good!
    Member of Lanier Crappie Anglers.com or net

Post Thanks / Like

Gabe will I be able to go down the lake with rods in the resters up front?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Yes you can. Just tighten them down good and ride! Haven't had one fall down yet and my boat will go almost 50mph.
    Fishing is like pizza.......Even when it's not that good, it's still pretty good!
    Member of Lanier Crappie Anglers.com or net
    Likes deltabound LIKED above post