Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Indiana so far

Post Thanks / Like

Default Indiana so far

In BLoomington on business. Been getting couple of pm hours in here and there. Had a rough go at MOnroe and Greenwood when the water was in the 70s. Based on advice from ROY 49 I made it up to cataract and smoked them. Spider rigging 8-12 down i burned thru 5 dozen minnows in 90 minutes. Several doubles. Not one fish over 7 inches but had a ball. They finder screen was solid fish at one point. I was starting to think the dam thing was broke. Thanks Roy. Temp was 61. Maybe try Monroe again with these cooler temps.
    Likes rubes LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good time

Post Thanks / Like

Cataract can be a lot of fun catching, usually you eventually get into some of the bigger ones. I only use jigs with tubes or curly tails.
    Doug - got hooked on LUND!

Post Thanks / Like

been there with the finder. lol you get so many fish under you, that the bottom comes rt up to 3-4 ft. sounds like you had your hands full with them fish. great job.there has to be some grandma and grampas in there somewhere. keep searching, it looks like there is plenty of area to search. i view big crappie hunting as bass fishing. run n gun cover and youll run into big crappie, if they are in there.
    Likes Billbob LIKED above post