Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Feast or famine for me

Post Thanks / Like

Default Feast or famine for me

Fall is a very busy time of the year in my area. I wish I could just take a couple weeks off and go fishing for the several types of fish in my area that are now in full swing. I'm an avid fly fisherman and now the Steelhead are starting their runs up the creeks, Crappie's are starting to come back into the bay and since buying my kayak I've been able to get to a lot of new spots. On top of that Archery season is in full swing too. My problem, we work until around 4pm 5-6 days a week and now it's getting dark by 6pm and by the time I get everything ready and either in the water or in a tree it's at least an hour from the time I get home. UGH!

Post Thanks / Like

Very Low quality situuation! Im in it too it seems. One of these days we will retire OR the dollar will collapse and there be no currency. Then hopefully Crappie is the new currency and we all will be some rich men that LOVE our jobs!!!! Hahahahahaha!
    Likes Redge LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Fish will be eager to take jig or minnow at night right now, don't rule that out.
    HAND TIED CRAPPIE JIGS CRAPPIECOLLECTORS JIGS

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CRAPPIECOL...g_id=515350944

Slabprowler is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

If you are close the the water get your stuff ready one day and go the next .i go a lot of mornings with only an hour to an hour and a half of fishing before work . And many trips are action packed you would be surprised how well you will do in just a short period of time.