Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lake wylie social and fishing get together....

Post Thanks / Like

Default lake wylie social and fishing get together....

for you sc guys thats not aware of it yet, the nc gang is puttin on a social on the 22nd of jan. gathering up time will start at 3 pm at the buster boyd bridge acess on lake wylie with a meal being available and socializing going on before fishing time, which will start about 530 and lasts till a time set at the landing. this will be a great time for anyone to meet some the guys you been seeing posting and to get to know them. dont be bashful about showing up as there wont be any "strangers" there. I also understand theres gonna be a big fish pool so if you confident, or not confident, as all you need to win is catch that one fish,, this would be a good time for you to pick up a few bucks if you are the winner to get that new crappie rig you been afraid to ask the wife, or girlfriend, or momma or hubby or boyfriend, whatever the case may be, to let you get
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Talked to my uncle we may be interested in going.....what would we need to bring for the meal.

Mark
    G3 1860 cc Gator Tough ><((((º> ><((((º>

Post Thanks / Like

All you need is some fish for frying if you have some(if not I'm sure there will be plenty) and your beverage of choice. I'm one of the NC guys and have been to 2 of these and you will not meet a nicer group. Have not had the pleasure of meeting Rango and Pete but enjoy reading their post and looking at pictures they post. Come on out and join the fun. CK.

Just get him on, then we'll worry about getting him in!

Post Thanks / Like

come on out usc.. lookin foward to meeting you.

Post Thanks / Like

70 kids portriats tonight,, three photos per kid. geez what a night. had to stop at the first store and get a couple 22 ouncers and have the wife pull off and let me down one to cut the bs out of my throat. now im on my second 22 ozer and then im gonna go to bed. damn im glad i dont have no kids of aggravating age....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    70 kids portriats tonight,, three photos per kid. geez what a night. had to stop at the first store and get a couple 22 ouncers and have the wife pull off and let me down one to cut the bs out of my throat. now im on my second 22 ozer and then im gonna go to bed. damn im glad i dont have no kids of aggravating age....
    It's easy to see why you take such nice pictures , you sure get a lot of practice.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

yeah,, the proceeds from the camera is what i fish on.. if i dint have that, id be at home a lot more watching the outdoor channel and bill dance catch em. I have my retirement check, but the wife slaps my hand like it was her check ever time i reach for the checkbook. oh well, a man can win for loosing.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like I'll be attending the social . Rango invited me aboard the BEAST and I try not to ever turn down the opportunity for a great time fishing.
    can't wait to meet ya'll.
    Charter crewman of the beast.... going strong since '99

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Eye
    Looks like I'll be attending the social . Rango invited me aboard the BEAST and I try not to ever turn down the opportunity for a great time fishing.
    can't wait to meet ya'll.
    Glad to hear it , we'll see you there....E.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Default not this time

I have read about the socials and plan to attend one one day. Family matters at home prevent me from attending, but hopefully in the near future I will be able to attend and have a good time with you fellas.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast