Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Transducer Help Please

Post Thanks / Like

Default Transducer Help Please

Is there any difference in a transom mount transducer and a trolling motor mounted transducer other than the mount?? I'm not sure,seems some stuff I read lead me to think there is some difference and other thinks I read do not.
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman_Wantabe
    Is there any difference in a transom mount transducer and a trolling motor mounted transducer other than the mount?? I'm not sure,seems some stuff I read lead me to think there is some difference and other thinks I read do not.
    I have a transum mount tranducer mounted on a trolling motor mounting bracket on my trolling motor. You can buy a "puck" type transducer but if you already have the other it's just a matter of mounting it securly. about the only difference I can think of might be the degree of coverage. Most "pucks" that I have seen are 20 degree. :D
    Crappie Stomper Guide Service
    Crappie Fish'n With Attitude!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/crappiestomper
    ACC Crappie Stix Pro Staff
    Corn Field Crappie Gear Pro Staff

Prospect Hill,N.C. LAKES, FALLS AND JORDAN
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re Transducer

Most Transducers Whether Transom Mount Or Trolling Motor Mount Are The Same. The Only Difference Is The Way They Mount. Actually The Lowrance Transducer Can Be Mounted On Transom Or TroLling Motor. To Mount On Trolling Motor Just Get A Clamp That Fits A Clothes Dryer Exhaust Vent.
    JERK THEM OUT BY DA ROOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!