Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Selling a boat trailer on Crappie.com and other places. Need some advice.

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Selling a boat trailer on Crappie.com and other places. Need some advice.

I have just ordered a new dual axle trailer from Bill at Big River Marine, same place I bought my whole rig in November. My current rig is too heavy for the single axle trailer I bought originally due to the way I have the boat rigged. I'm going to try to sell my trailer here and possibly a regional source like Craigslist. I have zero experience with any listing options like Craigslist other than a couple of local ones. Any advice or warnings as to stay away from some pitfalls? I realize spring might be a better time to sell a boat trailer.

Thanks.
    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Do not put email on add, use craigslist link. Spell out part of phone number. This will keep the computer bots from hammering you.
    Likes Billbob LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Also list it on Bass Boat Central in the Miscellaneous section of the For Sale Forum.

Bass Boat Central
    Clint
    Far West Kentucky
    http://www.crappie.com/crappie/signaturepics/sigpic31827_3.gif
    Old enough to know better and way too old to care!