Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: LOZ Sat.

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ Sat.

OK am I the only one who did not know about the big bass (i should leave out the b) event? Got to boat ramp and there is trucks and trailers at the top of the hill. We put in anyhow and off we go to last weekends adventure. Not trolling for 2 minutes rod starts whipping and a nice crappie in the livewell. Pauls rod goes off and bam a white bass is on. We thinks things are good well it slows down then. Trolled around alot and caught several shorts lost a mad cow to a nice catfish that almost made it to the net. Jim and son Caleb met us there and wanted to dock shoot they did and same story lots of shorts and non targeted species. We all find a hard time complaining about fishing but sometimes the catching one can complain about. A good day was had though and looking forward to the next one. Name:  IMG_1909.jpg
Views: 596
Size:  36.3 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job! I call that a successful day.
    Likes ripnlips LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Nice!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a tough day for fishing all around. I went out on LSL for a couple hours and a lot of short fish. Almost look like the lake was turning over with the green color algae floating around. No reports from Truman so we don't know if anyone had any luck there.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice little assortment of fish there...tough going right now for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

Well a good time was had, but them bass boats stirred the water up. A lot of shorts were measured and thrown back. Usually don't have to measure doing the trolling and pushing of those bandits and arkies. At least the catfish like taking them. Never got a call about the catfish that is wearing my cheap Arkie Mad Dog. But now of you find one with an Expensive Bandit Mad Cow call Richard. I got lucky and was able to park close to the bottom of the hill. But there were trailers everywhere, poor Jim had to park at the top. But fun was had and always look forward to the next time.

Post Thanks / Like

I heard 4700 entries were in the big bass bash. Nice job on a busy day