Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Memorial Day

Post Thanks / Like

Default Memorial Day

Be careful all my fellow crappie fishermen and women. Holiday's are not my favorite time to fish. In fact, I will stay home this weekend. But if you are going to be out, be extra careful and remember the veterans. Conner.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Thanks .......

to those before me - those on the line now - and those who will be in the future !

I'll be sitting home as well - but only because all the local lakes are flooded and trashy ...

....cp
    (US Army - 8th Army Command - Quartermaster - S. Korea '69-'70)

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Memorial Day

Have a safe and family oriented Memorial Day. I spent a few Memorial days at sea. I didn't catch a crappie in the Mediterranean.......lol........Remember the Vets.

US Navy-HS-3(Helicopter Anti Submarine) 1960-1964
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

S10CHEVY is offline Crappie.com 3K Star General - Moderator Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Memorial Day

Weather here isn't much better. Water levels are over summer pool. Rain every day, can't even put in our garden, so we planted our tomatoes and peppers in barrels cut down the middle and layed on their sides.

USAF 1970-1974

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks veterans

Seems like I might get to go fishing this Memorial Day. The wind has been blowing here 20 plus miles per hour here for 9 days. Today 35 mph. Thank you men and women who is, and have, serviced our armed forces. It is because of you I have so many rights. I'm grateful to you. Rusty

Post Thanks / Like

Default Weather on Memorial Day

I sure hope that Memorial day is nice and sunny and warm. Wish safe travel to everyone.

I almost went fishing last Saturday. I ended up cutting grass instead. It was nice Saturday and very little wind.

Most of the lakes are muddy and above summer pool since we had all this rain. The Ohio River is way up and rising to flood stage next Tuesday. But the tributaries may be fishable still according to the local newspapers reports.

I may fish Monday it the weather is ok.

Gas is still around $1.97 a gallon so I won't be driving very far this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by S10CHEVY
    Weather here isn't much better. Water levels are over summer pool. Rain every day, can't even put in our garden, so we planted our tomatoes and peppers in barrels cut down the middle and layed on their sides.

USAF 1970-1974
    Regards,

Moose1am