Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Rango..

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Rango..

I posted on this board about the social but didn't get even a sniff.Maybe you could send out an invitation to your new following .Theres already a good crowd coming but wanted to make sure the SC guys know they are more than welcome to join us.I've always enjoyed putting faces with the names we know so well....E.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

I think marty said he was gonna try to come and ill see if danny can make it. Ill put something up pretty shortly about it.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by big "E"
    I posted on this board about the social but didn't get even a sniff.Maybe you could send out an invitation to your new following .Theres already a good crowd coming but wanted to make sure the SC guys know they are more than welcome to join us.I've always enjoyed putting faces with the names we know so well....E.
    dont have a new following eric,, just a couple new members down here,but there is old faces in a new place

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    dont have a new following eric,, just a couple new members down here,but there is old faces in a new place
    I was just kiddin' , although after a while of listening to the exploits of the beast and it's crew these guys will be ready to follow you into battle gladly.Hopefully battle will be an apt description for saturday night's fishing....E.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe we need to rename rango to King Arthur and were knights of the round table especially if they are serving crappie.

Post Thanks / Like

If i do anygood at wateree, ill bring some striper. I did have plenty but them fillets tend to not hang around long for some strange reason or another. Must be the taste.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by big "E"
    I was just kiddin' , although after a while of listening to the exploits of the beast and it's crew these guys will be ready to follow you into battle gladly.Hopefully battle will be an apt description for saturday night's fishing....E.
    eric I dint mean to sound smartallechey. thats one problem with these boards is the emotions cant be read in the post. sorry. the only place the beastly crewmembers will follow me to is the medecine cabinet . they dont like to get behind me and prefer the upwind side, especially if I happen to be on the "windy" side. them boys got some fresh new ideas that works. most of what i know seems to be gettin foggier and foggier when i try to recall it. usually anymore all i have to do is show up. they take over and do all the work that needs to be done. I think they starting to show some emotions,,,, pity