Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Last Will And Testament

Post Thanks / Like

Default Last Will And Testament

TO ALL THOSE CONCERNED, the following is the last will and testament of willsjwills:
    1. I leave all my jig making stuff to Skip.
    2. my old trusty boat and motor goes to Crappie Kid.
    3. my beer making kit goes to Canepole
    4. my Playboy subscription goes to Horseshoer
    5. my old Ford Ranger is mine--my wife is to bury me in it if my body is found.
    6. my jig poles can go to Crappie.com and be auctioned off

If i don't check in by 5:00 P.M. today with you guys then assume the cold weather has got me. I just can't stand it anymore.

Post Thanks / Like

Tie the stringer good and I'll take the fish.:p
    Jerry Hamon
    Van Alstyne, Texas
    http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w142/texascrappiefisherman/MSKFCPRES_zps568e5f40.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Hey what about me???????? I did carry you fishing and thats the thanks I get. I even trusted you with a few of my holes and I dont even get the locations of yours. Dont croak out till you at least show me your condo locations.

Just Kidding

Post Thanks / Like

tracy, if i live through this day I will gladly show you all my holes. I will also make sure you get your jigs.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Last Will And Testment

I was wondering if you wore denture plates, if you do can I have them, I need
    a new set. My dentures are so loose I sneezed the other day while fishing and
    they flew out my mouth and landing in the minner bucket.
    I hope you don't kick the bucket, but if you do I need your dentures.

spider rig man

Post Thanks / Like

Default I am honored Wills

That is a kind gesture but I hope it won't come to it. It was 11 degrees here at 5:15 AM was on the water at 7 and off by 10:30. WOW. I messed with minnows & wet jigs for all of 25 min, put my crappie rods away, poured a big cup of hot coffee and trolled 2 Shad Raps parallel to shore in 10-15 ft for anything wanted to bite. No takers. Water 39 degrees.

Spider Rig Man maybe we need to start a company called Dent-U-Swap.
    Mine are doing the same thing. At the point where I'm thinkin of takin the caulk gun and layin down a fat bead of Liquid Nail and slappin them pups in.
    I was told when I got mine that after the initial few months where your gums have to reform from the pullings & to accomodate no longer having teeth in them, then there is the normal aging process where your jaw bones and all recede-get that sunkin-in shape as ya age, and that realignment is necessary periodically for that. For as loose as mine are and the loss of suction I have gradually experienced, you'd think there would be all kinds of space/gap between them and the gums but dang so much as a poppy seed up in there is about as pleasant as a nipple piercing with a shishkabob
    skewers.
    Shoer,
    12th Degree Ninja

Post Thanks / Like

o.k. I take back everything. It was cold. The water temp was 41 and the air was 43 when i'd had enough. only caught tight eyes. But I got all that poison out of my system. I don't see how Jerry stayed out in the stuff all day. It's a killer out there with winds up to 15 mph. I think my fishing will have to wait for warmer weather. You guys are tougher than I am. lol

Post Thanks / Like

glad to hear that all's well,just in case of a relapse I'll be in-line for any leftover b/jack or crown, wouldn't want any to spoil
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Awe heck, that old geezer is too stuborn to die, so you all don't worry none bout him;.)
    Brian

Will fish for food!

Post Thanks / Like

Gotta love this "global warming"!
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com