There is two parts to this request and they both involve PMing me.

1) if you know of a fellow member that was affected by the flood there in Louisiana that is truely "in need", please PM me their information. Name and mailing address. Plus a few details you care to share. And I'll try to effect some help here via Crappie.com.

2) if anyone wants to help someone in need, please PM me and I will pass on what I can so that you can send something directly to the person "in need".

Took me a while for me to figure this out, but I think it's the best way for us here on Crappie.com to help out those in need. Everything will be anonymous and will be comunicated via PM, with no middlemen.

I will wait a bit before replying to your PMs so that I can get a good picture of the number of "in need" members. I may send a partial list out via PM, or I may kinda selectively split up how I pass out the info. We will see. This is the first time for an undertaking like this. And as an FYI, I will be donating too on behalf of the site. I might even send some fishing gear. We will see.