Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Rodman Reservoir

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rodman Reservoir

Anyone been to Rodman since the drawdown. Heard theve been tearing the specks up out there. Water level is about 8ft lower than normal so the specks are alot easier to find. I heard theyve been catching them in the river channel also. Going there tomorrow. My stator on my mercury 50hp shorted out taking the powerpack with it, so I will only have trolling motor and 3 batteries so I might need one of you to pull me back to the ramp. LOL <[[[[< I think they made a new ramp at the orange springs boat ramp to get to the channel but I know you can put in at kenwood.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rodman

STAY CLEAR OF RODMAN. Man that place looks totally different. The water level is about 10 ft down and all you can see from orange springs is land with a creek through it. Its really weird. You drive out on a levy that I used to bass fish over, never new it was even there. We pulled up to the river and it was flowing about 30mph. Bad choice. We went to lake kerr instead and caught 10 little bass no specks though. Anyway think my buddy did me wrong by telling me that they were tearing them up on Rodman. You could probably rent a raft and charge for white water rafting though..lol

Post Thanks / Like

Default Information

Just another reminder that the information about fishing is not always acurate
    or is old and no longer applies.
    Joe

Quote Originally Posted by bnwbassman
    STAY CLEAR OF RODMAN. Man that place looks totally different. The water level is about 10 ft down and all you can see from orange springs is land with a creek through it. Its really weird. You drive out on a levy that I used to bass fish over, never new it was even there. We pulled up to the river and it was flowing about 30mph. Bad choice. We went to lake kerr instead and caught 10 little bass no specks though. Anyway think my buddy did me wrong by telling me that they were tearing them up on Rodman. You could probably rent a raft and charge for white water rafting though..lol