Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tite-lok

Post Thanks / Like

Default tite-lok

i was watching one of the third season episode of midwest crappie, i saw a commercial where a national champion was endorsing tite-lok system, i noticed a duel spider rigging track type system he was sitting on the front of his boat, it was a kind that you do not have to drill into your boat, i can not find it on their website, has anyone seen this or know anything about it. thanks.
    WE NEED MORE COWBELL

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hmm

I though Tite -Lock was some kinds of glue or anti seizure chemical? Am I missing something here?
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Post Tite-Loc spider rigs

Crappie52
    Is this what your looking for---

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...lock&noImage=0

Later
    Dawg

Post Thanks / Like

no, he had a double pedestal seating system made by tite lok he sat in the front of his boat
    WE NEED MORE COWBELL

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I got one. It doesn't fit my Lund boat very well. These setups are made for the Ranger type boats. They have the small seat post holes. My boat has the 2" hole. Thinking of putting some wood blocks under all three ends to keep it from rocking back and forth as my seat platform is raised from my floor. I asked the company if they made any post to fit my boat style but they dont. I should have checked before i bought it. It's just sitting in my storage bin now. If i cant get it to set right, i'm going to sell it this spring. Seats and all. I've got over $475 tied up in this setup.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappie52
    i was watching one of the third season episode of midwest crappie, i saw a commercial where a national champion was endorsing tite-lok system, i noticed a duel spider rigging track type system he was sitting on the front of his boat, it was a kind that you do not have to drill into your boat, i can not find it on their website, has anyone seen this or know anything about it. thanks.
    I called the Tite-Loc company and they gave me the name and number of a local dealer that would sell me one. They cost about $250.
    Trump is like the guy that comes on the playground and beats up on the guys that's been pushing you around for the last 30 or 40 years.

Post Thanks / Like

If you can't find one or need help contact me.

Charlie Hildreth Tite-lok Prostaff
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chaunc
    I got one. It doesn't fit my Lund boat very well. These setups are made for the Ranger type boats. They have the small seat post holes. My boat has the 2" hole. Thinking of putting some wood blocks under all three ends to keep it from rocking back and forth as my seat platform is raised from my floor. I asked the company if they made any post to fit my boat style but they dont. I should have checked before i bought it. It's just sitting in my storage bin now. If i cant get it to set right, i'm going to sell it this spring. Seats and all. I've got over $475 tied up in this setup.
    Hey Chaunc have you thought about haveing a 2inch post welded to it

Post Thanks / Like

Default tite lok seat mounts

Dock Shooter

Post Thanks / Like

thanks! that what i saw, they look pretty good, i do worry about them shifting back and fourth.
    WE NEED MORE COWBELL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast