Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey You Shenango Guys

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey You Shenango Guys

I'm planning to be in your area for a few days the last week of march. How's the fishin there at that time of year? I'll trade a nice warm southern crappie trip for a ride on Shenango one day
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kunes
    I'm planning to be in your area for a few days the last week of march. How's the fishin there at that time of year? I'll trade a nice warm southern crappie trip for a ride on Shenango one day
    I'm up for a trade a trip. Let me know when you'll be in the area and i'll take you up on that deal. I'll put you on the panfish here, you put me on the panfish there. I'll give you my email addy and phone # later. Smitty

S10CHEVY is offline Crappie.com 3K Star General - Moderator Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up fishing partner

Quote Originally Posted by chaunc
    I'm up for a trade a trip. Let me know when you'll be in the area and i'll take you up on that deal. I'll put you on the panfish here, you put me on the panfish there. I'll give you my email addy and phone # later. Smitty
    Kunes, in my humble opinion, chaunc is da man for the job. :D One thing though, if your taking food along to munch on, don't forget some for your host. Maybe when the date is set, some of us others can show up also, and fish close by, and have some fun too. It would be great to meet others from crappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the quick reply boys. I guess January is a good time to dangle a southern trip in front of ya. I'll pin down the dates and let ya know far ahead as possible. Not exactly balmy here right now but fishable. We're havin one of our "socials" out on the lake next weekend. They are a ball. You don't have to wait for me to show up there before you come down for a ride on Wylie. If you're flexible you can run down for a trip when the bite is on good. 7 hr drivetime from Pitt--50min fly time.
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com