Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Too Much Rain?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Too Much Rain?

I was thinking of going to Northwest on Sat. or Sun. Do you think all this rain will muddy the waters too bad? Maybe Indiantown would be a better choice.
    Father of 4 time bash winner. At least I'm pretty sure:o

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I would think Northwest would be your best bet if you wait till Sunday. Wish I could join you but I better stay off the water this weekend and see if I can get rid of this bug I got.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Will the cold front affect the crappie like it does bass? I was hoping to get out for a bit this weekend but didn't know if it would be worth the effort. It rained pretty hard where I work at in Chesapeake. Where is Indiantown?
    Gary H

Hampton, Virginia

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I never put the boat in the water this past weekend due to all the wind.The forecast for this weekend doesn't look good either and to make matters worse we may have some of that nasty ice to deal with.

Bill H.- I hope you are feeling better today but at least you didn't miss much this past weekend.

Dusty- Indiantown creek is the access I use for the North River and the ramp is located near rt. 34 in N.E. North Carolina. It takes me about an hour to get there from my home in Kempsville. ( Va. Beach ). I usually fish there during Jan. and Feb. and usually do fairly well for crappies and yellow perch.

Let's hope for some good weather for this weekend!- Brad Baker
    Father of 4 time bash winner. At least I'm pretty sure:o