Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: OZARK RODS

Post Thanks / Like

Default OZARK RODS

Tried out the new ozarks this weekend and man are they the best of any i've used, and i have several brands. love them, and will buy nothing but ozark from now on.
    their service is second to none imo fast reliable and great to deal with. I cant recommend them enough.
    Likes NIMROD, DaveB40, slackline LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

What rods are you talking about? Trolling, Jigging? I am looking to get some new rods and would like to know which ones to avoid. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

what is your intended use?
    these are trolling rods cs1202tr 12' they are really nice. i cant say enough good things about them. they have a longer handle to put the reel in front of the rod holders.and they also have ss1202tr with a shorter handle in the rear and longer in the front, i have both. really nice rods. spare tips are 12$ and change.They are a tad stiffer than b'n'm 's and not as stiff as wally marshals troll tech .nice lite tip and plenty of back bone. they will have a rod you'll be very happy with however you fish. check out their web site or give them a call.

DaveB40 is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

What are you trolling, jigs or cranks or? I just posted a request for recommendations for trolling rods
    to be used with line counters for trolling planer boards with cranks, and would be interested in knowing
    how those rods work. I've fished with Nick Shafer down on Rend a couple of time and he told us that Ozark
    was coming out with some newer rods come fall. Are your rods set up for spinning or casting with small
    line guides? How did you get your hands on those newer rods? Nothing posted on their website yet.
    Thanx for posting - Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Small line guides for castind. I called them and wanted some rods with longer handles and they offered these . and I love them I primarily push 1-1.5 oz lead with a crappie rig.

Post Thanks / Like

I love my 11' heavy jigging rods by Ozark. NIMROD turned me on to them which has been much appreciated.
    Likes NIMROD LIKED above post