Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wal Mart Greenfield Indiana

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wal Mart Greenfield Indiana

Stopped to get school supplies on the way back to my hometown after a long weekend of 8u travel ball, and of course have to make a quick visit to fishing section. To my surprise they had BnM rods on clearance. They still had a few PST 14 ft models for $15.00 and West Point for $10.00. They also had some 10 and 12 ft Sam Heatons for $15 as well. I picked up 2 ten ft BGJPS and a 12 ft for $10 a piece.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! I do the very same thing!

I used to try and support "Mom and Pop" stores, local tackle shops, sponsors on the internet, even Bass Pro and Cabelas ----- but the only store I spend money at now is WalMart!

Best "everything" at WalMart these days. If I don't see it in my local shore, I'll shop WalMart dot Com and get Free shipping. Dropped at my door in 3 days!

Great food, fishing tackle, cloths, Computers and even TV's and Cell Phones!

I love WalMart!!

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Good find. I have to check my local store. Like I need more rods!
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around
    Likes Redge LIKED above post

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

At those prices I would have went crazy and bought every B&M they had. Good find. Did you get what you went for?
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

Likes Mike1234, Slabprowler LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Dang. I might have to stop there this weekend and check them out. I have been wanting to get some rods to try out spider rigging but never wanted to spend 100 on rods just to try it out

Post Thanks / Like

I found some like that at a walmart here in mississippi except they only had westpoints for $12 and a few southbend 10 footers for $15

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Just checked our local WalMart and they don't stock Heatons and their B&Ms aren't marked down according to dept manager.

I like my Sam Heatons 11 footers but find my Southern Crappie cork handle rods to be better. They offer a choice from 6-10 footers with cork handles. I like the 2 foot difference for longling.
    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff
    Likes skeetbum LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I scan our Walmart every week, they have a nice pile of BnM's and not selling. At some point they will mark em down. Hopefully I catch it soon enough to pick up the Sam Heaton with bottom reel seat.

Post Thanks / Like

I usually check the fishing section in my local Walmart each time I'm there which is about every two weeks, up until this last weekend I'd never seen them stock a BnM Trolling rod. I went into the lawn'n garden section and happened to look up and spotted a rod almost touching the ceiling so automatically headed in that direction and there it was a PST 16 ft and PST 14 ft models as well. Only thing they were at regular price, but this is encouraging I'll have to keep an eye out for a price drop.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I love wal mart. Old folks fashion store for sure.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"
    Likes wannabe fisherman, Billbob, "D" LIKED above post

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast