Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Happened at Valentine's day so we spend more time with our wives...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Happened at Valentine's day so we spend more time with our wives...

I think this happened for a reason...so we spend more time with our wives/girlfriends on Valentine's Day. I did, however, tell her today what I got her, and boy was she suprised...more speechless. I got her a new boat motor for my boat. I think she'll like it!:D

Post Thanks / Like

Congragulations!!
    I bought my wife an anchor winch for a wedding present three years ago. I didn't want her to break a nail or anything pulling on that rope.
    DP
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

I have 2 major questions:
    1) Why do all holidays where you have to buy gifts, fall 1-5 days before a typical payday? (ie: Valentines Day-14th, Christmas 25th, Mother's Day 13th, Fathers day does however, fall outside this rule 17th) Maybe it's just holidays you have to buy women gifts???

Wouldn't it be better for the economy as whole if instead of taxes running from Jan.-Jan, that they ran from Dec-Dec? That way if you were receiving a refund, it could be used for Christmas. You could file beginning in Dec, etc.
    and have money to buy gifts.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

Post Thanks / Like

My wife got me a fishin trip with Darryl! And some lingerie! I gave money to redo the bedroom and bath.

I'm goin fishin!
    Klipsch Speakers
    Crestron
    Dealer

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Slipcork, I hear Darryl really goes for lingerie, you might want to keep an eye on him..............

Post Thanks / Like

He don't look good in it. I can tell. Never seen him in it but.............. i seen him in his BOAT. He does look good in his boat with a crappie on the end of his line.

Don't know about the lingerie?????????/
    Klipsch Speakers
    Crestron
    Dealer