Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 2nd Annual JORDAN LAKE “Top Shelf” Fishin’ Festival---Friday – September 30, 2016

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2nd Annual JORDAN LAKE “Top Shelf” Fishin’ Festival---Friday – September 30, 2016

I know it is hot and miserable outside, but it is time to start thinking about Fall fishing and that means time to help our Wounded Warriors and Disabled Veterans have a fun and enjoyable day on the water. If you remember from last year, we had one planned and ready to go, but nature had a different plan. Flooding rains and strong winds kept us off the water. Hopefully this year will be different and we can have a wonderful day on the water.

One thing different this year is the event is on a Friday. There are so many things planned in the Fall of the year on Saturdays that we moved it back one day. Hopefully a lot of you crappie fishermen that are retired or have some vacation days can come and help us out.

A number of bass fishermen have already signed up and they are needing crappie fishermen right now. They especially need some pontoon boats that can take a couple of fishermen plus their caregivers. Monk's Carolina skiff is as large or larger than a pontoon, so I'm sure it could be used as well.

The email and phone number to volunteer is below. They need a minimum of 50 boats and can take up to 55. They also need extra boats to take out the media and other individuals. About 25 non-boater volunteers are needed as well. People are needed at the launch in the morning for assistance and then when the boats come out of the water. Thanks for your help and looking forward to seeing many on you on the water. Charles and I will be pre-fishing and will be glad to share information about where we have been catching fish.

Name:  Picture1.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  57.9 KB

Post Thanks / Like

I plan on helping.

Post Thanks / Like

Call or email Terry Snyder on the handout and let him know.