Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forget ICAST, the Roadrunner/BnM after party was aaawwweeesome!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Forget ICAST, the Roadrunner/BnM after party was aaawwweeesome!

A star studded event for sure, at least for us fishermen. I absolutely loved it. Met old friends and made new friends. I'm so glad I went. Dang, I shoulda brought a Billbob koozie with and had it signed by everyone for the guber. Gonna stop and see BB shortly.

Name:  IMG_8593.JPG
Views: 513
Size:  82.7 KB

Whitey Outlaw, great to see you again. Whitey told me about his TV show "The Santee Cooper Sportsmen". He said it was going strong. I thought I'd share that with you because I was not aware of it. I'm looking forward to checking it out. You can see many of the videos there on his website.

Name:  IMG_8594.jpg
Views: 508
Size:  38.6 KB

John Godwin and Jay Stone were there as well. I had a blast listening to their stories. Jay talked about some filming opportunities that never got on camera! Partly because the the camera man's boat sank, and so did some of the expensive camera equipment! You'll have to ask him about the details, lol! I was also invited to fish with them. I know where I'm going Monday! lol - Well, maybe not Monday, but as soon as I can Louisiana, I'll be on my way, fair warning. Maybe I time it with a Crappie.com event.

Name:  IMG_8595.jpg
Views: 510
Size:  35.1 KB

Jay's an avid member of our site. He showed me it was on his "favorites", right near the top of the list on his phone. I told him to go ahead and make some posts, any posts. I said, you don't need to show us your hot spots, just share some pics. We'd love to see them.

Name:  IMG_8596.jpg
Views: 508
Size:  38.6 KB

And wow, I've known Jack Wells for years. BnM was one of the first Crappie.com sponsors. But I never met him in person. I know our Crappie.com member love him, and I have to tell you, he really is a great guy. You'll never hear anything but good things about him. Glad to meet you Jack.

Name:  IMG_8600.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  53.2 KB

Jimmy Houston was also in attendance. He said Grace before our meal. It was very touching, and included a thanks to our law enforcement and servicemen. Thanks Jimmy, great to see you again.

Name:  IMG_8616.jpg
Views: 494
Size:  46.2 KB

And the man of the hour, TJ Stallings (TTI Blakemore). It was great to see you TJ. Congratulations go out to TJ and his new bride on their three week anniversary. This was an awesome event TJ, thank you so much for the invite. You've created one heck of a family, a fishing family. Fishermen and fisherwomen are the best, no doubt. Other family members I did not get the opportunity to include pics of (the lucky ones, right! lol) are Dan Dannenmueller, Garrett Steele (and his better half TinaMarie), Ron Presley (Examiner), David Baynard (Driftmaster), Tim Huffman (CrappieNOW), Brad Weigmann, Polly Dean, Tommy Thompson (FOWA) and new friend Captain Tom Van Horn. Plus a bunch I most certainly missed. Like I said, quite the star studded event.

Name:  IMG_8617.jpg
Views: 488
Size:  40.6 KB

And last but not least, the "Planer Board King" Tommy Skarlis. Great to see him again as well. I'll be putting together a little interview with Tommy some time in the future for our site about you guessed it, Planer Board Fishing. No one better to give us some insights on that topic.
    Last edited by Slab; 07-15-2016 at 08:42 AM.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

fun times
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a good time
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

kycreek is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Good to put faces with names. Bet that was fun.

sinkermaker is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I know that was fun and thanks for sharing it with us

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sharing. DP
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sharing Ed.....enjoyed that and seeing all those folks....you sure you don't Louisiana & Mississippi mixed up.....course we would love to see you in November.....
    The "King" is coming
    This could be the Day....
    RETIRED LOUISIANA CRAPPIE HUNTER

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

The #1 Gewber has turned into the #1 Schmoozer
    Likes Redge LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Daggum, ole hobnobber...

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

We gonna have to pay to get him in the boat with us commoners now.LOL. Looks like a good group of folks, and you fit right in. Have fun up there.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast