HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: "Lights at Night" Fishing Report

Post Thanks / Like

Talking "Lights at Night" Fishing Report

Thought I would start a thread dedicated to night fishing, since it's that time of year. So any reports out there on night fishing using lights? If so please share and post pics if you have them.

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to see a thread on night fishing. I ordered some led underwater lights from China. My friend and I built two lights from them. They are very bright, and cheap to make. I was gonna order the Alumiglow Light, but I just couldn't bring myself to spend $139.00 dollars for one, when these are so cheap, and brighter.
    Good Fishing...
    Likes Lonnie84 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Was out last weekend. We did fair. Caught some keepers, and a bunch of little ones. White headlight face down in the water. It was great watching the minnows come in a circle in a clockwise direction. Every once in a while you would get a yahoo going against the crowd. Didn't take long before the crowd corrected the situation. Then the big guys started to show up. Things got exciting... No pics, too dark...

We fished several locations. Had a couple that produced about half a dozen then the bite died. Moved to another location, no minnows, moved on to another spot. Took only a couple minutes to determine if the minnows would show up or not. After 15 minutes if the bite wasn't happening we moved. Had a great time hooking up with an old friend and meet some new ones. Crappie Professor knows his way around the Crappie. It was a riot. 5 guys standing in one corner of this 24' pontoon and our bobbers are within 1' of each other. Nothing bite outside of that circle. You are either on the "spot" and catching fish or your you might was well be in left field picking daisy's.
    HOI Crappie Club
    Where family and friends come to compete for a little more than bragging rights.

Quick, someone teach me how to fish so I can win this tournament!!!
    Thanks avmt_88 thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

A buddy of mine got video of our bait ball under the lights while fishing last weekend.

https://youtu.be/jUTWmqrrIOA
    HOI Crappie Club
    Where family and friends come to compete for a little more than bragging rights.

Quick, someone teach me how to fish so I can win this tournament!!!
    Likes Lonnie84 LIKED above post