Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Which Crappie Trail should we fish?....

firstdownrusty Guest

Default Which Crappie Trail should we fish?....

My dad and I are avid crappie fisherman that are probably going to fish a few of the crappie tournaments coming up in the next few weeks on Neely Henry and Logan Martin....
    My question is which one of the trails should he and I start out fishing. I know the Crappie USA trail is older.....but it seems like for someone starting out...the Crappie Masters tournaments might be better...
    Just wanted some of your opinions on it...Thanks,
    Rusty

Post Thanks / Like

Both trails are top notch organizations. The big difference I see in the two are difference in having a class to choose from in the CUSA. The payouts are larger in CMaster but you also fish against the whole field, some of which might fish most every weekend. Don't get me wrong, with the way the classes are set up in CUSA there are some guys who have been VERY successful that go back down and fish the amatuer division and the competetion is still very good no matter the class....crappiemaster cost a little more also but there again the payout is better.....weigh the pros and cons and for yourself and just have a good time with it regardless which trail you fish, you won't be disappointed with either I believe....just my opinion.

Post Thanks / Like

Default crappie trail

Hey, The enterance fee is less in the crappie usa in the amateur div. I think.

spider rig man

firstdownrusty Guest

Thanks!