Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am guilty this time .......

Post Thanks / Like

Default I am guilty this time .......

So go ahead , throw the book at me . I did in fact actually kill some crappie for the first time in like i cant remember when . I would have let them swim,but back my backseat bud brung a bag a ice and said he wanted to keep some .
    So sentence me and lets get the time done so i can get back after them soon .
    Sure was a beat down right quickly with a steady 15 to 20 mph wind , but the fish didnt seem to mind it much . We hit bridges docks and brush piles and boxed up a few for a fish fry he was gunna do today ....
    and yes sum a dis and sum a dat got on our jigs as well as sum crappie fish ....only crappie got kept though
    hope you enjoy the photos and have a nice day AND ....
    HOPE EVERYONE HAS A SAFE AND HAPPY 4TH OF JULY .....happy birthday to the United States of America
    p.s. we did actually get checked by the water police yesterday ...he said you boys got PFDs on board ?
    said yes sir and showed him ours and off he went ......
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales
    Likes "G", slackline, skiptomylu, TomTom1, DRPEPPER LIKED above post

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice looking mess of fish. Why that one so dark, it's cheeks look almost like a small mouth. it sure is nice looking.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Good job ketchn
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job, and yep any law enforcement going to check out a man wearing a wife beater shirt, no matter on water or dry land, I am guilty this time ....... I am guilty this time ....... I am guilty this time .......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    Likes SeaRay LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! Nice catch. Nothing wrong with eating some of the "best tasting fish in the world"(crappie). I am guilty of killing them myself but I eat up all the evidence. Thanks for sharing the fishing report and pictures.
    Be safe and good luck fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Great job out there as usual! I hear what you're say, as we rarely keep any for the table. Fish of this size and caliber take a heck of a long time to grow that big up here in this neck of the woods. Ya just gotta release most of the big ones!

BTW.....what the heck is that No. 9 fish??? Is that some kind of cross breed? Never seen anything like that.
    "A voyage in search of knowledge need never abandon the spirit of adventure."

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Cray & Crestliner .... I believe that fish is a Warmouth : Warmouth (Lepomis gulosus)
    Likes crappie wannabe LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Nice pics and nice fish! Nothing wrong with keeping fish when you want some tasty treats!!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice catch

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Snubbys View Post
    Nice job, and yep any law enforcement going to check out a man wearing a wife beater shirt, no matter on water or dry land, I am guilty this time ....... I am guilty this time ....... I am guilty this time .......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    yes sir ....he tends to attract the law the good news is we are actually law biding citizens , heck he even served our great country ....
    and he gots sum mighty fine shooting skills our government taught him as well ......
    he can drop a deer like a rock everytime .....
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales
    Likes Snubby LIKED above post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast