Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: BIg Zig where are you?

Post Thanks / Like

Post BIg Zig where are you?

Are you busy hunting,making jigs or out enjoying the Sunshine on the East side of the state? It was 68 degrees today but the lake is too flooded to
    fish! It's raining now & snow & colder coming for the weekend?
    Take care!
    Kermit
    HAPPY FISHIN Y'ALL

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Kermit -I'm still here. Spend most of my time during the day on the board - you know , when I'm at work. :D

Word is getting out much quicker then I ever imagined about the jigs, and I've been strapped to the shop in the evenings. I'm having a blast though - I have a new eye design that came out absolutely awesome - and standard to Big Zig style, I;ve never seen it done before.

Thanks to you and S10 for the kind words on the main board. S10 nailed it though, I'm not here to go head to head with the other jig makers. I know what I have, you guys know a little about what I have, and my stuff speaks for itself. It's all in time............others will see...........
    I looked around my design room this evening and laughed out loud - just wait till you guys see some of the stuff I've been working on. Makes the firetigers and chartreuse/ black specs look like child's play.

No fishing, no hunting - just research and development to give you guys the most options the fish have never seen before.

Post Thanks / Like

Post BIg Zig where are you?

No problem on the kind words & glad to hear your having fun making jigs and
    getting alot of sales! Have you heard anything on how the KCA becoming legal?
    Keep up the Good Work on the jigs!
    Kermit
    HAPPY FISHIN Y'ALL